Available Properties, Value Priced
- An excellent inventory of well-preserved functioning historic buildings
- Downtown Tracy is a hidden gem in the real estate community; affordable lease and purchase rates
- Property owners committed and focused on fulfilling the downtown vision
- Growing customer base
- New companies, business parks, and residential development are creating increased demand for dining, shopping, and services
- New independent retail and restaurants are transforming Downtown Tracy into a shopping and dining destination
- Emphasis on creating high density residential as a component of new and existing mixed use projects
The Right Physical Attributes
- Numerous well-designed public spaces
- Attractive streetscapes for retail and dining
- Tree-lined streets that create a sense of place
- Three connected, walkable downtown districts
- Parklets trial underway for enhancing outdoor dining options
- Ample and free parking (street and off-street)
Involved City and TCCA Leadership
Tracy City Council and City management are results oriented, productive, responsive, and 100% committed to the development and success of Downtown Tracy.
- A thoughtful and strategic Downtown Specific Plan will help guide the look, feel, and future development of the City’s historic core.
- Long-term vision, knowledge, experience, and support of the Tracy City Center Association members provides the strong foundation & framework of a public-private partnership unrivaled in most cities.